All 20 art Reviews

Eyes Eyes

OMG... glowy eyes... Purgy likes glowy things. Nostalgia of when I first found your stuff, when I featured Skoll on my newspost.

You know me all too well.

Goes without saying I love the eyes, they're glowing, and it just looks all kinds of awesome.
I really, really like how you did her hair too, I can't really describe why, but it looks really well done to me.

I think the shading on her nose makes it seem like it's really flat on top though, and her lips seem a tiny bit off to me, but I can't really explain how... cause I'm not entirely sure myself. Maybe she just has Angelina Jolie lips... I dunno.

That aside though, I absolutely love this.
As always, keep it up!

Syringes responds:

Thanks for the critique! I really appreciate it :) I went back and tried to rework her lips and nose, and I also fixed up the skull.

Anxiety Anxiety

I know this feel...

Excellent visual interpretation of anxiety... I think this portrays the feeling quite well. Awesome work.

Keep it up!

Syringes responds:

Thank you! And yea, it's unfortunate to actually understand the feeling, anxiety really sucks.

Kira doodle Kira doodle

Kira's giving some attitude... I approve.

PsychoZombii responds:

awww yiss (ノ´ヮ´)ノ

thx purgy-sama :)

Commission: BackFromPurgatory2 Commission: BackFromPurgatory2

Thankees for the commissions, good job.

@Exedor
She has heterochromia because I have heterochromia, and she is a personification of my music.

Thanks to you! And heterochromia is so cool, I'm jealous! XD

Merry Melony animated GIF Merry Melony animated GIF

You have no idea how long I've been waiting for more Merry Melony... Very glad it's back.

Fierce Fierce

"This is a quick experiment"

Well... I wish my quick experiments turned out this gorgeous. Hats off to you, sir. This is just brilliant.

I may or may not be sending a commission request your way in the maybe near future... We shall see how things pan out. I'd also love to use more of your work in my youtube videos once I get around to finishing more songs, I'll shoot a PM your way when such a thing is on the table.

Keep up the awesome work.

ZakkVanBurace responds:

Thank you so much, I look forward to listening those songs!

Fallout Self Portrait Fallout Self Portrait

Incoming cameo appearance in Fallout 4!

Totally fantastic.

Hahaha YES PLEASE!

And thank you. ^w^

The Tree II The Tree II

I know I've said it before, but I'm gonna say it again... I love your style. Your paintings have a lot of character, and really are quite unique. There's always so much color, but not in a way that's like being blinded by neon lights... it's just beautiful.

Keep at 'er.

ZakkVanBurace responds:

Thank you very much, it's really inspiring to read comments like this. I'm glad you like my paintings. Thanks again :)

The Fallen The Fallen

Mind blowingly awesome. You, madam, are severely underrated.

I've followed your stuff since I featured something of yours on my profile, and the progress you make is astounding from piece to piece. Keep it up, I look forward to the day when I see your art in the concept art collections of games/movies or... if I ever were to go to one, a famous art exhibit.

Syringes responds:

Oh I definitely remember you too! Thank you sooo much! I really appreciate your support. It means so much to me that people like my art, even if its from a small crowd. Ive been trying hard to work my way up in the art world, and with people like you, its a lot easier. :3 Thank you again <3

One Of These Days One Of These Days

Beautiful in its simplicity.

I've gotta feature more of your art at some point... maybe next time I upload a video on youtube. I'll get a hold of you beforehand if so.

Keep it up, love your stuff.

ZakkVanBurace responds:

Aww thank you very much!!