- Age / Gender:
- n/a, Unspecified
- All Stats >
- Community Stats
Level 33 Musician
Ranked as Scout
Ok, I've been really bad lately for being kinda inactive and not keeping people in the loop about what's going on. I say I'm doing things, then they seem to just never happen. Part of this is due to being busy with my job, part of it is procrastination, and part of it is lack of inspiration or motivation.
But I'm trying really hard to stop being inactive and start doing things productive more often. I've cut back on my gaming time to spend more time on music and other things. And now I'm looking for some input on what you guys would like to see as a priority. So what I'm going to do is list off a lot of stuff that I'm working on, or am thinking about working on, and you can tell me what you want to see, what you don't, and where on the priority list you'd like to see it. Because I'm trying to do a million things at once, and it just isn't working, and in turn, pretty much nothing ends up getting done.
So here we go, here are some current projects/ideas on my plate:
- Miku metal. Yes, I will be writing some Miku metal, I have already started, but progress is slow.
- Live streaming, either of myself writing music, or playing games. I did this for a bit a while back, and it wasn't really a huge thing, but it's something I'd like to revisit if there's interest. And as much as I hate to add this, I might maybe include streaming of myself practicing drawing... maybe... I'm super self conscious about my drawing, but it's not out of the question if people want to see it.
- Let's Plays/commentaries/walkthroughs, I've always been interested in doing this, but I'm not extremely sociable, and can never really think of much to say. I know people have requested me to play certain things in the past, but I'd like to get a better idea of how much interest there is in this. Of course, should I start doing this, the videos will be uploaded to my youtube channel.
- Commissions. I've always more or less hated the idea of doing commissions, because I'm terrible at writing music for other people, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to throw it out there as a possibility.
- Tutorials? Maybe you want to know how I do certain things with my music, maybe you want to know how Vocaloid works, or maybe you just want some basics for getting started in creating stuff.
- My site/forums (Link is to the forums... cause the site itself is still basically an empty template). I really want to stop being lazy and get my site more fleshed out and have it be a place people actually want to visit.
Those aside, I'm also in the midst of a collab with another NG artist that could potentially be a big thing, I won't share any details yet, as it's very much in a pre-alpha state... But it's something to look forward to. What I will say, is that involves the below:
I really want to get out of the slump I'm in, and I don't want to use my job as an excuse for not getting anything done anymore. It does take up a very large chunk of time, but that shouldn't stop me from working on other things.
So yeah, thoughts, feedback, questions, comments, concerns?
Recent Game Medals
Total Medals Earned: 251 (From 44 different games.)